Offering panoramic view of the city’s diverse neighbourhoods and stand-out monuments, this hop-on, hop-off tour gives you maximum flexibility. Purchase a day pass and spend your time where you want, when you want.
Barcelona City Tours offers clients of Oh-Barcelona.com the second day free
Second day free
Thinking of coming to Barcelona? In order to be eligible for the above discount you must be a client of Oh-Barcelona.com, and have booked your accommodation.
Barcelona is a traveller’s dream city. From architecture and culture to food and shopping, the city is a vast mosaic of possibilities demanding to be explored. So much to see and do! And Barcelona City Tours is a great way to get a feel for the city.
SEE. HEAR. ENJOY.
With two routes to choose from you will have the opportunity to see all the famous sites such as Sagrada Familia, the Passeig de Gracia, the Olympic Village, the beaches, Montjuic (home to the Olympic Stadiums) and, for all football fans, the famous Camp Nou, home to F.C. Barca. The 12-language audio-tour system allows you to plug in and hear all about your surroundings as you enjoy the ride through the picturesque streets of Barcelona. These tours are great for first time visitors looking to discover the capital of Catalonia. Instead of overcrowded metros and the worry of getting lost, you can sit back and work on your tan while you decide which sights you would like to see close up.
Why choose Barcelona City Tour
- Barcelona City Tour stops at the most exciting points in the city. Choose from two routes or do both and make the most of the second day free with the Oh-Barcelona Discount Card.
- The Green Route (East Route) features 16 stops and travels up along the coast to the Forum before stopping at Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and Tibidabo before heading back down Barcelona’s famous Passeig de Gracia, home to some of Gaudi’s most famous buildings. See Map
- The Orange Route (West Route) features 18 stops and takes you up to Montjuic, home to the Miró Museum, the Olympic Stadiums, the National Museum and Poble Espanyol before snaking through the neighbourhood of Sants to Camp Nou Stadium and finishing on the Passeig de Gracia. See map
- Barcelona City Tour Buses are the only buses with a ‘sliding roof’ just in case of a rainy day.
- The buses run all day long from 9am to 7pm (winter) and to 8pm (summer), with a continual service in intervals of 15-20 min (winter) and every 6-10 min (summer).
- Each bus has a friendly Barcelona City Bus tour guide ready to answer any questions about Barcelona or the stops.
- Each passenger is given a map of the route along with headphones for the 12 language audio-tour which covers Barcelona’s exciting history and explains the most important buildings of the capital.
- Each day pass allows unlimited rides on the Barcelona City Tour buses.
East Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja del Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Fòrum*, Sagrada Familia, Hospital de la Sta. Creu i St. Pau, Parc Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
Please Note: The stops above indicated with an asterick (*) will be subject change during winter months with the stops below.
Winter Tour: (1/11 to 30/04): Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori, Glòries-Torre Agbar.
West Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII, l’Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
Everyday of the year (Except, 25/12,1/1) First Bus departs at 9am from Plaza Catalunya, Sagrada Familia & Plaza Espana. Last bus leaves at 7pm during the winter & 8pm during summer.
Maps are translated into 6 languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French & Catalan.
Audio Tour Guides are available in English, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian
Cash Cards: Visa & Master Card only.
1 day – Adults: 26€. Children (4 to 12 years) 15€. Seniors (65+) & Handicapped 20€
2 days – (discounted price only available with Oh-Barcelona.com) Adults: 34€. Children (4 to 12 years) 19€. Seniors (65+) & Handicapped 25€.
Julia Tours Main offices are located in Carrer de Balmes 5, a short 5 min walk from Plaza Catalunya.
Transport Closest Stop: Plaza Universitat
Each bus can accommodate wheelchairs with safety belts and automatic ramps to help make boarding easier
How to book with Oh-Barcelona.com
2nd day free
Book your accommodation now to claim your discounts, click here!
Save up to 30 % with our Oh-Barcelona.com discounts, click here!