Looking to explore the amazing city of Barcelona and learn its secrets from someone who truly knows the city? Then a guided tour with ICONO is the solution you are looking for.
ICONO offers clients of Oh-Barcelona.com a discount of 10%
Thinking of coming to Barcelona? In order to obtain the above discount you must be client of Oh-Barcelona.com, and book your accommodation.
Whether you are on holiday, on business or in the city just for a quick day trip away from the beach or your cruise ship, ICONO can organise the perfect guided tour of Barcelona to help you see the absolute best of the city.
With an excellent staff of professional, certified guides specialising in Art, History, Architecture, Tourism and Popular Culture, ICONO caters for all cultural interests. Their philosophy is that each customer is unique and tailor-make each tour to suit your needs. Want to see some of Gaudi’s works but would also like to visit some of the places mentioned in the best seller “Shadow of the Wind”? Or is it the architecture of the Old Town that captures your imagination, perhaps combined with some wine-tasting? No problem! Just let ICONO know what you want to see and they will organise the rest.
ICONO tours are designed to uncover the fascinating stories, characters and traditions of Barcelona new and old and can be given in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, German and Dutch.
Tours of Cultural, Artistic and Historic Interest
• Gaudi – The Genius of Modernism
• Explore Las Ramblas
• Stories and Legends of Old Town Barcelona
• Picasso and Barcelona
• Flamenco Walking Tour
• Avant-Garde Barcelona
• Itineraries can be created to include any range of sites of cultural, artistic and historical interest.
Themed Itineraries – see Barcelona from a new angle
• Experience the Barcelona of the best sellers
• Shadow of the Wind
•The Cathedral of the Sea
• The Movie Walking Tour
• Learn the secrets of the films shot in Barcelona
• See why Woody Allen fell in love with the city
• Barcelona Ghost Tour
• The Gastronomy Route
Families and Children
• Barcelona for Kids
• The Stone Zoo – Discover the history and stories of Barcelona via the “Stone Zoo” of animals hidden in the buildings created by its inhabitants ancient and modern.
Social and Cultural Activities for Conferences and Conventions
• The ICONO team provides special itineraries for those companies or clients that want to make the most of their stay in Barcelona outside of a business setting.
• Tours for school pupils and university students designed by ICONO to cover the specific scholastic needs of each program in a fun and educational way.
All tours are available on request.
Regular tours are conducted at 5pm on Saturdays and 10am on Sunday, ideal if there are only a couple of people in your group.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 19:00
€14 Bank transfer or Visa card.
Head Office Location
Prices are completely dependent on the tour chosen and the number of people in your group.
How to book with Oh-Barcelona.com
Save up to 30 % with our Oh-Barcelona.com discounts, click here!
How to book with ICONO
Telephone: (+34) 93 410 1405 or
(+34) 93 410 8499
Mobile: (+34) 696 519 301
Fax: (+34) 93 410 8588