Icono has been providing guided walking tours around Barcelona for years. They truly know the city and all of its secrets, and can be sure to provide the perfect guided tour for you.
Icono offers clients of Oh-Barcelona.com a discount of 10%
Thinking of coming to Barcelona? In order to obtain the above discount you must be client of Oh-Barcelona.com, and book your accommodation.
Barcelona: The Movie Walking Tour
Although it is nowhere near the level of New York when it comes to featuring in movies, Barcelona has its fair share of famous Hollywood spots and this tour allows you to discover all the secrets of places seen in the likes of Vicky Christina Barcelona, All About my Mother and Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (also known as The Parfum), among many others.
You will also learn about the times that famous actors and actresses spent in the city, such as Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson and John Wayne. Go to the filming locations and even talk to the people that worked on the films about their experiences, and also see pictures along the way so you can really picture how the scene was filmed.
- Columbus Monument – famous scenes from All About My Mother and L’Auberge Spagnole
- Placa del Duc de Medinaceli – another spot which featured a Penelope Cruz scene in All About My Mother
- La Merce Square – the scene of Grenuille’s birth in The Parfum.
- Placa Reial – one of the most beautiful squares in the city, and home to scenes from The Parfum and L’Auberge Spagnole
- Carrer Ferran – the narrow street was the place where Grenuille and Grimal walked down together in The Parfum.
- Plaza Sant Jaume – the lesser known film Manuale D’Amore held a wedding at the city council building here
- Sant Just I Pastor Square – The final funeral celebration in The Parfum was held here
- San Felipe Neri Square – Another murder scene from The Parfum
- House of the Veilmakers – the home of the veil-makers corporation from All About My Mother – now it is the silk corporation.
- La Ribera / Plaza Santa Maria del Mar – home to many of the romantic scenes in Vicky, Christina, Barcelona.
- Palau de la Musica – the tour finishes at this UNESCO world heritage site, which is right next to Agrado’s flat in All About My Mother.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 19:00
English & Spanish
€14 – Bank transfer or Visa card
Please note that payment in full should be made in advance.
ICONO Serveis Culturals
Avda. Portal de l’Àngel, 38 4º 2ª
Click here for the map
How to get there
Meeting point: Columbus Monument. Metro: Drassanes
End point: Palau de la Música. Metro: Urquinaona and
To claim the Oh-Barcelona.com 10% discount you need to contact Icono to reserve your place, and say you come from Oh- Barcelona then pay in cash at the beginning of the tour.
Timetable: The tour is available on request, check the calendar for exact timing.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
How to book with Oh-Barcelona.com
Save up to 30 % with our Oh-Barcelona.com discounts, click here!
How to book with Icono
Telephone: (+34) 93 410 1405 or (+34) 93 410 8499
Fax: (+34) 93 410 8588