Flamenco is something that everyone should experience. Quality, authentic flamenco, that is. El Tablao de Carmen offers just that. A fantastic, authentic flamenco show and the top choice for any visitor to Barcelona.
Tablao de Carmen offers clients of Oh-Barcelona.com a discount of 20%
Thinking of coming to Barcelona? In order to obtain the above discount you must book your accommodation with Oh-Barcelona.com.
- Created as homage to one of the best Flamenco dancers of all time, Carmen Amaya, El Tablao de Carmen is set in the exact spot where its namesake danced for King Alfonso VIII.
- The event marked the inauguration of the Poble Espanyol in 1929. It is in this great location here where El Tablao now has its permanent home.
- The flamenco shows are 75 minutes of the best quality dance, music and song.
- The performers themselves are part of an established, cohesive group, as demonstrated by their tight, coordinated performances.
- Shows can be enjoyed over dinner or while having a drink.
- Tickets include entry to Poble Espanyol for 1 hour before the show, giving you time to take a look around or have an early-evening drink in one of the squares or terraces.
Show and Dinner Options:
Flamenco Show Only (39€) Includes the show and a drink. The price for a child of 4-12 years is 17.50€. Children from 0-3 years go free.
Tablao Menu (77€) Includes the show, 4 course meal, coffee and drinks (mineral water, wine or sangria).
Carmen Menu (68€) Includes the show, tapas, main course, dessert, coffees and drinks (mineral water, wine or sangria).
Tapas Menu (49€) Includes the show, tapas, dessert, coffees and drinks (mineral water, wine or sangria).
Children’s Menu (39€) Includes the show and the children’s menu.
Notes: Formal attire is not required. Groups of more than 15 people will need to request their meal choices at least one week in advance.
From Tuesday to Sunday: 1st show: 7.45pm to 9pm; Restaurant open from 7pm 2nd show: 10pm to 11.15pm; Restaurant open from 9.30pm
Spoken by reservation staff: English, Spanish, French and Catalan
Cash and credit card. All (major) cards are accepted (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, JCB).
El Tablao is located inside Poble Espanyol in the Montjuic area. Exact address: Avenida Marques de Comillas, Montjuic, Barcelona
Tel: (+34) 93 325 68 95
Fax: (+34) 93 425 46 16
How to get there
Metro: Plaça Espanya It is then a 5-10 minute walk to the entrance.
Only for clients of Oh-Barcelona and GowithOh
How to book withOh-Barcelona.com
Save up to 30 % with our Oh-Barcelona.com discounts, click here!
How to book with El Tablao de Carmen