Build your dream tour of the iconic buildings of Barcelona, city of design & culture.
Artchitectours offers clients of Oh-Barcelona.com a discount of 10%
Thinking of coming to Barcelona? In order to obtain the above discount you must be client of Oh-Barcelona.com, and book your accommodation.
Barcelona is dusting off her skyline and emerging into the 21st century as a design and architecture force to be reckoned with.
Where the modern world meets the old, Barcelona is home to the most iconic buildings that have wowed critics and visitors alike. From Antonio Gaudi to Zaha Hadid, it is clear that Barcelona takes great pride in being one of the most architecturally forward-thinking cities in the world.
ARTCHITECTOURS is a company specialising in tours and visits that will introduce you to the architecture, art and design of this great city. Passionate about their subject, they encourage questions and debate, making their visits more than your typical walking tour.
These are the most popular routes
Raval, historic yet avant-garde
The district of el Raval is a real mix of history, culture and modernity.
– Hospital de la Santa Creu
Mondays 14:30 h – French
Fridays 10:30 h – English
Saturdays 14:30 h – Spanish
Price €32 (glass of Cava, beer or coffee included)
Ribera and el Born
Medieval buildings stand side-by-side with modern ones, weaving a unique urban tapestry.
– Palau de la Música Catalana
– Mercat de Santa Catarina
– Santa Maria del Mar
– Parc de la Ciutadella
Fridays 14:30 h – English
Saturdays 14:30 h – English
Eixample, Cerdà and Modernisme route
Get to know Cerdà’s Eixample on a route beginning at the heart of Medieval Barcelona.
– Iglesia de Santa Anna
– Plaza Catalunya
– Casa Batlló
– La Pedrera
Mondays 09:30 h – French
Friday 10:30 h – English
Saturdays 10:30 h – English
Let Artchitectours Build Your Dream Itinerary
- Tours can be tailored to suit all interests, be they modern or classical, amateur or professional.
- If you prefer, try one of 8 different suggested culture and architecture itineraries designed by Artchitectours – Click Here For A List
- Tours can be booked in over 7 different languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese).
- All tour guides are experts in local culture and history and are all in fact architects themselves.
- Perfect for small groups or large corporations on the hunt for new ideas (work visits to a site in construction can be arranged by Artchitectours)
- Duration of tours can vary depending on the time you have available. Choose from a mini-tour of 2.5 hours, a half day (4 hours) or full day (7 hours) tours or even a weeklong series of itineraries.
Tickets for entrance into buildings or monuments are not included in the price.
Office hours: 09:30 – 19:00 Monday to Friday
Artchitectours can arrange transportation and can coordinate a group pick up/drop off. Please call the office for more details.
Since each itinerary is tailor-made you will pick the start point and finish point of your tour.
How to book with Oh-Barcelona.com
Save up to 30 % with our Oh-Barcelona.com discounts, click here!
How to book with Artchitectours
Telephone: (+34) 935 196 690