Our company values
Our company is made up of talented individuals with a passion for making sure our clients get the absolute most they can from their city break. Clearly defined company values drive our commitment to quality and service, enabling us to stay at the top of our game and at the forefront of the industry.
About Open House Group
Open House Group was founded in 1997 in Barcelona by Claudia Eleuterio as an ambitious project to redefine the concept of tourism in the city. Open House Group was created as the first online agency in Barcelona to offer accommodation to tourists over the internet, working as an intermediary service between owners and clients.
The Barcelona Olympic Games in 1992 was a real showcase for the city and its attractions and the number of tourists visiting Barcelona has been increasing steadily ever since. Open House Group has expanded rapidly from the Catalan capital to other destinations: the original website Oh-Barcelona.com has been joined by All-Paris-Apartments.com and Oh-Berlin.com for the French and German capitals. The company continues to grow and employ new personnel - all of whom are passionate about offering a continuously evolving service to both clients and owners. One of our favourite countries, Italy, has seen the birth of the websites Oh-Rome.com, Oh-Florence.com and Oh-Venice.com. Meanwhile, our latest incorporations Oh-Prague.com, Oh-Vienna.com, Oh-London.com and Oh-Dublin.com add to the growing list of achievements that make us extremely proud of the last 15 years in which Open House Group has established itself as a leader in the tourist accommodation sector.
Alongside providing quality accommodation, our aim is to promote the attractions of the different cities, offering our clients a truly unique and all-round experience when travelling. For our main destinations we therefore offer a wide range of discounts for all kinds of cultural, sports and other activities.
- 1997 - The company Open House Group was formed.
- 1999 - We launched our first website, Oh-Barcelona.com.
- 2002 - We start to offer hotel rooms.
- 2003 - We start to offer accommodation in the Costa Brava and Costa Dorada.
- 2004 - We start to offer products in Berlin and Paris.
- 2005 - Oh-Holidays.com is launched, offering apartment rentals and hotels in most destinations in Europe.
- 2008 - Our famous Barcelona blog goes live.
- We include hostels in our portfolio of Barcelona accommodation.
- We start to offer products in Rome (Oh-Rome.com).
- We open offices in Berlin and Paris.
- 2011 - We launch websites for London, Prague, Vienna, Florence, Venice and Dublin.